Sunday 22 August 2010

Crystal Palace FC

I can't begin to explain how much i love this football team. As my family and i are from South London we support our local club which is CPFC. My dad was a steward at Selhurst Park back in the 90's. I also love Alan Lee the only descent striker we've got in my opinion.



The best logo you will ever see :):):):) EAGLES!!!!!



The best team in the Championship...in London...in England....in the world. End of.

We are Palace, Super Palace, from Selhurst :D

We love you, We love you, We love you and where you play we follow, we follow, we follow cos we support the Palace, the Palace, the Palace and thats the way we like it, we like it, we like it....Woahhhh Woahhhh.

Alan Lee and Darren Ambrose, two top players in the Palace squad. FACT.

No comments:

Post a Comment